- We ask that you refrain from talking aloud when you enter church prior to Mass and leave church after Mass, out of respect for the presence of the Blessed Sacrament and respect for those who wish to pray. If you must talk, please keep it to a whisper. This will be greatly appreciated.
- From Sunday May 16, we resume our practice of distributing Holy Communion during Mass with due restrictions and procedures.
- It has been the tradition at our parish to have a 9am Mass out at our own Bodega Calvary Cemetery on Memorial Day. This occasion on May 31 will join us in prayer for those who have died in war that we might live in peace, and for all who are interred in our cemetery.
- Beginning on Sunday May 30, all Masses at both churches will be held inside the church. County COVID guidelines requiring masks and social distancing will be followed. Please join us in celebration.
- Starting Tuesday June 1, we offer at St. Teresa's the 9am Masses on Tues/Thurs, and the 5pm Mass on Sat and 9:30am Mass on Sun. At St. Philip's we offer the 9am Masses on Wed/Fri and the 8am Mass on Sun.
- Mass Intentions may be arranged by contacting the office voicemail or email.
May 2021 UPDATE: Pastor Speaks…